Ten years ago I borrowed a backpack, bought an overwhelmingly complicated SLR camera, and set out on a life-changing journey in South America. And I mean it. Because ever since, photography has been my reason to travel and travel my reason for photography.
I love to tell stories of culture and adventure while striving to create the most interesting images: Whether aesthetic, enlightening, or both. This world is amazing.
Though I’ve been selling photos for all these years, I’ve never made them available widely to the public. Until now. Have you ever considered one of my photos worth hanging on your wall?
Please peruse the image galleries below. When you find your photo, scroll down to order it!
Make sure you specify which photograph you’d like. And don’t worry, I’ll send you a confirmation email before preparing the print!
• No Paypal account? No problem! Use your credit card at checkout by selecting “Don’t have a Paypal Account”
• No hidden extras! Shipping included. All prices are totals in USD.
• Watermarks: On prints, no website watermark, just my signature subtly in one corner.
• Sizes: For images not in a 3:2 ratio, the size listed will correspond to the print’s long edge.
• Print quality: I’ve personally inspected my printer’s work for quality papers, canvases, ink, and mounting. They’re highly reputable.
•Love an image not shown here?: If there’s a particular photo of mine you’ve seen elsewhere and wish to order a print, please either “Search my photos” (below in footer) or contact me and I’ll add it!
* Selected images only, due to resolution: If 24×36″ size isn’t available, a refund will be issued
Connecting is a big theme around here, so I'm now offering free photos as a gift to JOIN THE MAILING LIST! Subscribers receive desktop wallpapers from each of the six (unfrozen) continents, plus either photo 'Experiences', regular 'ONE Project' updates, or exclusive photo news.
And if email's not your thing, let's at least be friends! Click the smorgasbord of social media icons under "Sociology". Or see other ways to connect.